We value you as a customer! We want to provide you with
efficient and effective resources for not only meeting your business
needs, but also helping your organization thrive. Feedback to share? Please click here to complete
our employer satisfaction survey.
WorkSource Services and Resources for Business:
- Assistance with finding qualified applicants
- Activities to market your job openings
- Private rooms at WorkSource offices for interviewing candidates
- Hiring events and other
on-site recruitment activities at WorkSource
- Resources for staff development and employee skills assessment
- Assistance when dealing with company closures and layoffs
- Access to current labor market information and local economic
- Business resources for working with people with disabilities,
obtaining tax credits, addressing human resource needs, etc.
- Information on starting or developing a business
In addition, our network of WorkSource Centers and Affiliates is
well equipped to assist you in arranging customized training for
your staff—an important resource for increasing the skill
level of your workforce, as well as retaining valuable employees.
WorkSource Seattle-King County Business Services
Phone: (206) 205-3113
Visit our Online Recruiting page to post jobs, and also check out Go2WorkSource.biz for online information and resources.
Starting a Business
If your goal is to start a business, consider attending our free self-employment
classes. A representative from the Small
Business Administration (SBA) will explain the steps for developing
a business plan and provide resources to help you reach your entrepreneurial
goals. The SBA also hosts events
and classes that are open to the public.
For More Information
Stop by any WorkSource
office or call and speak with a Business Services Representative.
Share Your Feedback
Please take a moment to give us your feedback. Just click here to complete
our employer satisfaction survey. Your
comments are important to us and helps us to continue offering quality